Friday, May 28, 2010

Updated Reel and other neat stuff

Now that it's summer and I'm not super busy, time for some updates :]



Here's an updated version of my demo Reel containing the finished version of the Sit Stand assignment. I'm pretty happy with how it came out overall, although I think if I were to do it again now, it would probably be light years ahead of where it ended up. Some of the animation felt pretty nice but the story was...eh. The tough part about this assignment for me was that we couldn't use any more or any less than 15 seconds, and a lot of the acting ended up getting simplified. And for any of the three people that visit page regularly and didn't get the joke, the director is a bear, and the actor is laughing because his line contains the word bear. I know, I know.

High Quality Version Can be found here



Punsie would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment