Sunday, February 21, 2010

Animation Demo Reel

It cost me about 2 days worth of sleep, (NB: this is 3 hrs approx.) but I managed to put together a short demo reel of the computer animation projects and exercises I've done these past two semesters at Ringling. So far, the reel features:

-Artie exercises- a series of quick animation exercises we did using a rig/model called Artie that the school supplied.

-Simple Polygon Jump and Walk- two other exercises from last semester that we had to do using a simple character that we molded and rigged ourselves.

and Primitive theater, as seen a few posts down.

Hopefully I can use this to get an internship or at least some sort of job-like activity that I can occupy myself with during the summer. In the past, I've found that sitting at home, eating chips, and watching tv doesn't do much for my animation skills. video

No comments:

Post a Comment