We're about three weeks away from the end of first semester junior year, so I figured it might be about time to update :]
Here are some of the assignment's I've been working on during the past couple months.
The great part about this particular assignment was getting a better feel for weight. I hadn't realized how much life a little foot shuffle can bring to a character till I started on Push-Pull.
Also, I don't think I've ever had so much fun shooting reference before.
I'm pretty happy with how all of these came out, although I still have a whole lot of cleaning up to do before they go on any kind of reel. Time to get out the buffer and start polishing :]